If you are interested in a career in the pest control industry, Urban Pest Control is always looking for friendly, committed, reliable technicians to join our expanding team.
We are currently recruiting a Pest Technician, please read the following information and get in touch with your application if you feel you are suitable for the role.
£27,000- £28,000 per annum (for qualified)
Full Job Description
Key Information: The Pest Control Technician role comes with a basic salary of £27,000-£28,000 per annum (qualified), plus benefits including a company vehicle, fuel card, mobile phone, uniform and company pension.
This is a field-based role which would suit an enthusiastic individual who likes to manage their own time and spend the day solving bespoke customer problems face to face.
As Dorset’s leading pest control company, we provide expert, reliable and professional advice to commercial and residential customers. Our technicians receive industry-leading training to enable them to support our customers. With this in mind, we are a member of the National Pest Technicians Association.
We are a local company based in Poole and are Trading Standards Approved by BCP Council.
Expected OTE: £31,000-£32,000 per annum, including bonus and 10% commission on all new sale leads including bird work.
Permanent: A full-time role, working Monday to Friday (45 hr week). Up to 48 hours may become available in the future with an increased salary. Weekend on-call rota across the year which includes an on-call bonus and time and a half for any hours worked.
Location: Bournemouth, Poole, Christchurch, Wimborne and surrounding areas.
Your daily duties will include:
- Inspecting customer premises for signs of pests and potential risks
- Cleaning and removing evidence of pest behaviour
- Advising customers on the maintenance and hygiene of their premises
- Completing accurate reports after every visit using a mobile device
- Always maintaining a professional image and high level of customer service
- Full UK driving licence for more than two years, no more than six penalty points
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Flexibility with working patterns to support the business needs
- RSPH Level 2 Award in Pest Management
Would consider a trainee with the right attributes to bring to the team.
If you would like to join the team at Urban Pest Control, please confirm your interest by contacting email@example.com along with your C.V. and personal details.
Based in Poole we provide pest control services for Bournemouth, Poole, Christchurch, Wimborne, Wareham, Swanage, Dorchester, Weymouth, Blandford, Ferndown, West Moors, Verwood, Ringwood, Fordingbridge and all surrounding areas
LEAVE A REVIEW:
Please share your experience by leaving us a review: