Silverfish Control Bournemouth
Silverfish are tiny wingless insects which mainly inhabit warm humid environments such as bathrooms. They prefer the dark and damp and are predominantly nocturnal which – combined with their rapid movement – means a silverfish infestation can go unnoticed for some time. Whilst only around 20 mm in length, these tiny insect may seem harmless enough however, they can cause serious damage to plaster walls, books, paintings and photographs.
Silverfish are rapid breeders and can lay up to 20 eggs each day once their cycle has begun. It is therefore important to identify and treat an infestation as soon as possible.
Urban Pest Control can offer different treatment methods depending on the size of infestation. An insecticidal residual insecticide spray may be applied to all areas infested. All treatments carried out adhere to COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Heath) Regulations 2002.
Pest control services for your business
If you’re running a restaurant or hotel, the sight of silverfish can severely damage your reputation with customers.
If you’ve spotted even just one silverfish, you can assume there are many more. Silverfish harbour beneath your kitchen units, washing machine or dish washer, or in cracks, crevices and cavity walls.
- Apply spray to all harbourage points with professional insecticides and apply gels for long term control.
- 24/7 Emergency callout service for our commercial customers
- Regular visits and written documentation to comply with the Food Safety Regulations.
- Use insect monitors as part of pest management contract.
- Fast reliable service.
- Flexible appointment times.
- Same day response
- All our vehicles are discreet, non-sign written.
- All technicians are trained, qualified and DBS checked.
GET A QUOTE
Call now for a FREE no obligation competitive quote:
Based in Poole we provide pest control services for:
Bournemouth, Poole, Christchurch, Wimborne, Wareham, Swanage, Wool, Blandford, Ferndown, West Moors, Verwood, Ringwood, Fordingbridge and all surrounding areas.
LEAVE A REVIEW:
Please share your experience by leaving us a review: